Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Customer review on Google Docs & Spreadsheets

Art-One [PersonRank 10]

Saturday, December 16, 2006
17 years ago3,228 views

Last night I had the possibility to click a link in Google Docs & Spreadsheets to fill in a customer review on the product.

What was strange in my opinion was that there were lots of questions on data Google certainly has in its systems like there were:
* When did you first use Google Docs & Spreadsheets? (I don't know that exactly, but that must be in the Google System...)
* How frequently do you use the products? (As they time the spreadsheet revisions, they certainly now it there and I'm pretty sure they monitor how much a user logs in...)

My question is why do they do that? Don't they want the users to now that they can easily monitor such kind of data?

Now my link is gone (this seems normal because you should fill this in only once...), does anybody else sees this link?

Ionut Alex. Chitu [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

http://blogoscoped.com/forum/79293.html

Art-One [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

oh sorry, didn't find it back and now remember seeing this...
Anyway that's a long time before it appears on mine.

or [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Perhaps the employees responsible for looking over the review does not have access to that data.

DPic [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

maybe Google keeps the data, but for privacy reasons can't view it like they would need to in order to use it for this

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!