Google Blogoscoped

Forum

5 Things You Did Not Know About Me  (View post)

anonymous [PersonRank 0]

Monday, December 18, 2006
17 years ago4,727 views

Blog Tag is just some kind of SEO game, raise the game and gain pagerank.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I was kinda worried about that. I nofollowed the link to the SEO site in question just in case.

Ionut Alex. Chitu [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I'm sorry, Phillip, but I don't like schemes like this one. Still, I'm grateful for being included in a such an exclusive list.

Personman [PersonRank 8]

17 years ago #

'With' in number 1 should probably be 'at', if it is as I believe referring to your age. That's just the wacky English convention, I don't think any other language does it like that...

orli yakuel [PersonRank 8]

17 years ago #

"Number 5 will be revealed only over a beer!"
heh!

Thanks for tagging me (I think...)
;-)

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Anonymous said:

<< Blog Tag is just some kind of SEO game, raise the game and gain pagerank. >>

The most anyone would get out of it would be a link to their blog from the site of somebody who knows them. I don't understand what else anyone would really gain (SEO-wise) from this game.

And Ionut said:

<< I'm sorry, Phillip, but I don't like schemes like this one. Still, I'm grateful for being included in a such an exclusive list. >>

So, forget the "scheme" and tell us 5 things we don't know about you here. You seem to be a man of so few words that I'd like to know more about you – and I'm sure others would too! :-)

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!