Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Very Poor Customer Service

Ron B [PersonRank 1]

Tuesday, January 16, 2007
17 years ago2,875 views

I am posting this letter after sending it to adwords-support, but I did not receive any reply.

If anyone can assist by advice me how to get a reply on this matter it will most appreciated

Hi,

I would like to advise you of the very poor service I have been receiving from the customer service here in Israel.

It has been more than a month that I have raised an issue that is concerning over billing of my account.

After numerous reminders, I have received an answer that my compliant is being reviewed. After a few more reminders, I have been answered that I need to explain the problem again. After doing so (...and a few more reminders) I received last week an answer that my account will be credited for the difference.
However, not only that I was not credited, my account was over billed again!

I am sending this letter after sending again an e-mail to customer support in Israel. However,as allways I did not receive any response.

More over, I have specifically asked that I would like to receive the contact information of the customer relation manger or of the GM. This also has been ignored.

I ask your immediate attention in this matter and a confirmation that this is mail has been received.

Jo [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

Welcome to the club!

What is your domain business? can you use other media channels?

David Hetfield [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Look.. (I live in Israel too)
No matter what, youll always get a lousy customer service here in Israel.

I have no expectations when i call customer service.. no matter which company is it.

Im sure that other countries like in Europe and the US has a much better service when theyre trying to contact a company..

So dont take this personal.. its all across the country..

Eytan Buchman [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Seems like we have a ton of Israelis around here...respect. Ya, I hate the consumer service people have grown accustomed to. Although when I did have a problem with Google Ads, they helped me out pretty quickly...

Ron B [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

To answer Jo.... The web sight is – www.matos.co.il

Though Israel is a tough one...I would expect an American company to act according to it's standards.

Also, since they have over billed my account, and acknowledged it, I have expected them to act upon their promise.

Do you have any suggestion how to contact the local office or someone in the USA?

Ron

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Ron, can you please email me your full name + copies of the emails? Then I might have something to work with...

Ron B [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

Hi Philipp,

Please send me you e-mail to flyier[put at-character here]walla.com and I will send you all info.

Thanks,

Ron

Ron B [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

Hi Philipp,

I rather not send my e-mail in a public forum. Therefore, I would appriciate if you could advise how to send you the relevent information.
As I wrote above, you may also send me your contact info to flyier[put at-character here]walla.com.

Thank you again,

Ron

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!