Google Blogoscoped

Forum

The spammer says, 'please google me.'

Brinke Guthrie [PersonRank 10]

Sunday, January 28, 2007
17 years ago2,254 views

Sure, of course, this is totally genuine.
---------------------------------------------------

I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky the former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia and my name is mrs. Sosnitskaya. I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from this top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds 46m USD. I will give the details soon. This is a legitimate transaction.You will be paid 20% as your commission/compensation for your active efforts and contribution to the success of this transaction. You can catch more of the story on this website below or you can watch more of CCN or BBC to get more news about my boss. If you are interested, please do indicate by providing me with your confidential telephone number, and I will provide further details and instructions. Please keep this confidential, as we cannot afford more political problems. Please do send me your response’s soon as possible via my personal email. look forward to hearing from you. Larisa Sosnitskaya please check this links to understand it better: check Khodorkovsky yukosoil in google

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!