Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Netvibes' Universal Widget API  (View post)

George Entenman [PersonRank 1]

Monday, March 12, 2007
19 years ago • 4,269 views

Your very interesting article says parenthetically that "the Google Personalized Homepage allows you to embed URLs".

Could you please explain how this is possible? I've had to use a del.icio.us gadget to make links. I would love to be able to make links directly in my Google homepage.

Thanks!
-- ge

Mott [PersonRank 1]

19 years ago #

<George Entenman> I'm not sure iof this is what he means but you can use the Google Bookmarks gadget and label your links "homepage" for it to appear

Adam Sah [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

re:embedding-- see http://www.google.com/webmasters/gadgets/

hope this helps,
adam

Hong Xiaowan [PersonRank 10]

19 years ago #

Netvibes following with Google stardard will be cheapest and more functionale.Or make a standard under Google confirmation.

I means, Netvibes's stardards might confuse the developers.

Forum home

Advertisement

 
Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

 

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!