Google Blogoscoped

Forum

How to delete it?

TAN [PersonRank 0]

Monday, April 2, 2007
17 years ago3,082 views

Hello, I have some problems with my computer. I do not know if it is because of your website or my computer. I just want to delete the words I have typed to search some information on your website and those words still exist so I do not know how to delete them as I tried to delete them out of my computer many times. And I do not know much about English so it is pretty hard for me to read all your information details and do what you describe in there.

I have to apologize if I sent this e-mail to wrong person but thank you for your kind. I am looking forward to getting the answer from you.

Regards,

Tan

Hong Xiaowan [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Reinstall you PC. I always do this. If found the PC can not work well, no check any more, just Ghost.

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Huh? Assuming Tan is using Internet Explorer, it sounds like he just needs to clear and turn off the AutoComplete function:

Tools > Internet Options > Content > AutoComplete

It's not *always* necessary to reinstall Windows! ;-)

Eytan Buchman [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Reinstalling windows would be like bombing a mole hill...maybe specify where the autocomplete is happening. If it is in the address bar of Firefox, just press the arrows until the bar is over the entry you want to delete and hit the delete key.

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Don't go Crazy!!!! Jeesh! Re-Install windows! Thats like trying to make tea in a chocolate teapot. Buy a porcelain teapot, don't try again with the same chocolate teapot. ie fix the problem within windows, its not the OS, it must be something else. Like Eytan said <<Reinstalling windows would be like bombing a mole hill>>. Anyway, enough similes. The fact of the matter is. Do Not Reinstall Windows!

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!