Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Talk Issue! Users yelling out !

Sankar Anand [PersonRank 10]

Saturday, April 7, 2007
17 years ago2,729 views

There have been an issue with Google talk which some people might or may not have experienced ...the issue is about

even though if u r signed into Google talk it is getting disconnected quite frequently. this happens as soon as you start sending message to the person online in contact list. as soon as the message is entered it shows that the person in the other end is offline. and soon after your status is refreshed and the status showing signing in.

The above is the main problem faced by many users which they have posted in Google talk help discussion groups but there is no response from Gtalk team.

Does anyone have any solution for it ? i too have the same problem then i discovered there are many people out there facing the same issue...

DPic [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

It's just a little problem that GTalk has. There's no real solution to it (besides connecting to GTalk through Gaim or Pidgin as it's not being called). It shouldn't actually affect anything it just displays people's status' incorrectly.

David Hetfield [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

[put at-character here] Sankar :
it happened to me on Gmail Talk not Google Talk. Google Talk works fine for me.. :/

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!