Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google.cn VS Myspace.cn

Hong Xiaowan [PersonRank 10]

Saturday, April 28, 2007
17 years ago2,437 views

Google big boss will give Google.cn more rights to operate the business, that is very good.
But, the importance is, the rights should be limited.
Need a third party company to monitor the quailtly of the Google.cn working.

Myspace is a sample. Google IME is another sample, wish no same things happened in the future.

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I don't know Hong. I know Google did copy with the IME. But say they had just come up with the exact same stuff themselves. Would they still have to be monitered. They could have said it was coinkydink but they didn't they admitted

17 years ago #

[put at-character here]Jame Xuan

As a health business struture, we know three rights, who decide to do, who do and who check the doing. Give someone full rights sometimes equal to kill someone. Also kill its business.

If have some monitor before, Google.cn should not act such a bad case.

I know Lee want to do the perfect man. But this world is not perfect, and infact nobody be perfect.

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

True

17 years ago #

[put at-character here]Jame Xuan

Thanks, It is most China Gfans wishes. We wish Google.cn can have more right to fast the development, and wish Google.cn on a right way.

Compared with the Google.cn begining, Kaifu Lee now get bad voted. I am afraid let him run for, anyone can win him.

I think not his fault. USA president also need to be monitered.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!