Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Putting Adsense in Blogger

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

Monday, May 21, 2007
17 years ago2,421 views

I am currently trying to implement Adsense ads on a blog I'm creating but every time I insert the code it doesn't display. I would use the built-in adsense thing but it's a referral type ad for Firefox which it doesn't support. Could someone please tell me how to put the badge on my site? Tanks :D

Niraj Sanghvi [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

In the new blogger, you can add a page element of the type HTML/Javascript, and paste your AdSense code into there. If you paste it straight into the template HTML, it won't stay (there's a way to modify it to stay, but adding the page element is easier and better).

17 years ago #

Ok Niraj. Thank you very much. :-) => :D

Zim [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Sometimes you have to wait some hours for the ads to show ok in your blog. When I inserted the page element, it took about two hours to start working.

Niraj Sanghvi [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

No problem, I was pounding my head against the wall a little bit because many of the instructions around the web were for the old blogger and no longer worked :)

17 years ago #

Also when I logged into adsense it asked me if I wanted to allow blogger but I thhink that was for the built in thing.

17 years ago #

Today I had 15 Clicks on Adsense for content and 1 conversion on Adsense referral's Firefox+Google Toolbar but no money. Anyone know why? Yesterday I had $4.11

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!