Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google or Jewggle?

JT Ready [PersonRank 1]

Wednesday, May 23, 2007
17 years ago5,526 views

Google removed the National Vanguard, a toned down pro-white people's site. Yet, they still carry the NAMBLA- North American Man/Boy Love Association pro-homosexual pedophile site. http://www.nambla.org/
Google claims that they are against "hate" and therefore removed a site which only identified hateful jews briefly while focussing mainly on positive subjects. Yet they are defacto for man on boy love by still allowing a site which clearly advocates illegal sex acts against children. Although Google clearly does not have to honor Free Speech, what kind of sick agenda do we see here?

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Can you show a sample search that shows Nambla.org being indexed by Google News (which is where National Vanguard was removed)?

JT Ready [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

By Jayne Gardener

I always used to wonder what it was about Jews that made people throughout
history despise them.

[Snipped for copyright reasons, as this was a full article copied from somewhere else. -Philipp]

Roger Browne [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

If you search Google for "jew",
http://www.google.com/search?q=jew
Google displays this "sponsored link":http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/3073/sponsoredlinkoi8.png

The message doesn't actually say what is the "Offensive Search Result". Surely Google isn't offended by the Wikipedia articles that appear in first and second place? That's what a newcomer to this page might suspect.

Those of us who were around when jewwatch.com was the first result know this is the site that prompted the sponsored link. In recent days I've seen jewwatch at positions three to six, which prompts the question: how low must this site drop before Google drops the message?

And, doesn't that force Google to make a value judgement as to what is the "proper" position for the jewwatch result? How can that be done?

Eytan Buchman [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Umm, that post is more than a little offensive. I am debating whether to even dignify it with a response (and think that I will choose not to). What's the policy on posts like that on this board?

JT Ready [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

For some, freedom and truth are quite "offensive". Oh well...

17 years ago #

Offensive because on the internet there are definitely people who won't realize how ridiculous every single one of the points you raised are. Offensive because there are gaping logical flaws in what you claim to be truths. Offensive because you glaringly avoid facts while preferring to surround yourself with misinformation. Most importantly, offensive because you have now wasted my time pointing this all out.

"I suddenly recognized that if Hitler had developed a "Final Solution" to the
Jewish question, that there had to have been a "Jewish Problem."
Your logic is flawed and is a clear case of arguing from fallacy – while the existence of a solution indicates a problem, merely dubbing something a solution does not make it a solution. I am not sure if you realize that attempting to make claims like these weaken your own argument. I for one have wasted enough time on this.

JT Ready [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

Simple Arithmetic.

by a jew named Herzog living in Windhoek, South West Africa.

Having read emotional letters from Jewish writers in the press, I feel compelled to comment myself.

[Snipped for copyright reasons, as this was a full article copied from somewhere else. -Philipp]

17 years ago #

As I said before, I have wasted enough time on this. Read transcripts from the Nurenburg Trials. The commander of Auschitz admitted that they killed about 2.5 million people. You are clearly misguided and only deceiving yourself. My only concern is that your clear inability to think straight will hve adverse influences on impressionable people. Is there any admin here who can remove this thread?

JT Ready [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

Of course you want this thread removed. You lack any credible rebuttal to the clear facts. Your subversive agenda is exposed for all to see. Now you must attempt to resort to "removal" of the truth through more suppressive means. Typical.

Was there Really a Holocaust?
By Dr. E. R. Fields

The Holocaust has become the greatest instrument of sympathy which any nation has ever been able to use to gain support for wars, expansion and foreign-aid: This has made Israel the world's sixth strongest military power.

Pierre S [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Philipp, can you lock this thread and delete all that bullshit.

Roger Browne [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

(In case it's not clear, my previous post was not in reply to the post from JT Ready, which I hadn't yet read.)

JT Ready [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

Lock the thread and call names? Ha! Typical. Indeed, these are the despicable tactics of tyrants and their lackeys. I need not sling mud and resort to censorship to protect the citizen from valid information. The Truth alone speaks volumes for itself. Anyone with a discerning mind can recognize the truth from more of the same zionist hate propaganda and emotional reactionary rhetoric spwed forth with vitriol in the face of clear and concise facts of reason and logic. Let the People decide for themselves. We don't need "Pierre S" to decide what is "bullsh*t" or not. What we need is an open review of this critical material. Only then can we make the best decisions concerning rectifying this crucial situation we find ourselves facing in our human history and development. It is all rather simple. The culprits must be brought to justice.

Feel free to enjoy learning from this documentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knqm8MQ2jo0

This same video was on Google as well. But the "powers that be" there decided to ban it among so many other valid research materials. Hmmm, I wonder who are the villains behind that anti-Truth action once again?

JT Ready [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

Racism! you exclaim. Well, what precisely is "racism"? Maybe this essay will help clear up the issue a bit. It is a real sad day when people must resort to threats, insults, and censorship instead of fighting an idea with a better idea. Of course, so far those opposed to this thread are intellectually unarmed and only displaying emotional retardism. I patiently await any legitimate rebuttals or at least a concession of complete ignorance concerning these pressing topics. >sigh<

What Is Racism?
The 'racist' double standard: how Whites are made to feel guilty and "hateful" for loving their own people and culture.

----------------------------------

by Thomas Jackson
There is surely no nation in the world that holds "racism" in greater horror than does the United States.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I'm locking this thread as JT posts copyrighted texts in their full over and over.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!