Google Blogoscoped

Forum

10 Cool Things You Can Do With (the New) Google Analytics  (View post)

David T [PersonRank 7]

Monday, May 28, 2007
17 years ago5,719 views

Very nice review thanks... Funnily enough I hadn't realised it was possible to set the detail level on the Map overlay and was quite frustrated having to select the continents to see from which countries and subsequently cities people were visiting from! So it's been useful and reassuring to read it can be simply switched! LOL! Thanks!

David T [PersonRank 7]

17 years ago #

Actually, on the topic of the map overlay, was anyone else disappointed that you can zoom in on the map itself by right clicking, and also that you can't scroll around the map itself (unless you pick a country/continent and then it automatically centres the map around the country/continent...)

60 in 3 [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

I have to admit, I was a bit overwhelmed when I saw the new interface. I seems like a bit too much for a small blog publisher like me. However, I'm slowly finding my way through the new UI and seeing a lot that's really useful to me.

I really like the new search engine section under referral site which tells me what people are looking for when they happen on my site. That gives me ideas for future posts.

Billy [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

Apart from the email option, are any of these things new?

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Billy, while the article explains everything using the new Google Analytics interface as basis, the tips aren't necessarily new functionality...

Ryan [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

I also felt baited by that title.

Rohit Srivastwa [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I somehow liked the older pattern of Geo-Map overlay
that was easy to show you all in a glance & then you can always zoom into the particular area

Is there a way to maintain some of the old features even after this is made is made final & old one is gone ?

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!