Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Tips and Tricks to Increase your Google Adsense Earnings

dolartree [PersonRank 0]

Friday, June 15, 2007
17 years ago2,363 views

Tips and Tricks to Increase your Google Adsense Earnings
Google AdSense pays out a whopping 78.5% of its earnings to websites owners and publishers. Adsense is surely alive and kicking any smart marketer would jump on the bandwagon and begin making money today.
Know more Tricks and Tips visit: dolartree.blogspot.com This Blog especially for Google Adsense

[Unlinked URL. Could be spammy. – Tony]

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

<<Google AdSense pays out a whopping 78.5% of its earnings to websites owners and publishers. >>

I thought Google didn't disclose that?

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

From Adsense help page https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=32859&ctx=en:search&query=how+much+do+i+get&topic=&type=f

<<What is the AdSense revenue share?

Although we do not disclose the revenue share for Google AdSense, our goal is to enable publishers to make as much as or more than they could with other advertising networks.

We provide detailed online reports that enable you to track your earnings. Once you start running ads on your site, you can view your earnings at any time by visiting your Reports pages, where we'll show you the page impressions, ad clicks, clickthrough rate (CTR), your effective CPM, and your total earnings. This information can help you get an idea of how well the program is performing for you and how much you can expect to earn over time.
>>

I haven't clicked your link but I'm guessing your a spammer.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!