Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Pages UI Updated

Trent Petro [PersonRank 1]

Friday, October 12, 2007
16 years ago4,087 views

Google has a new UI for Google Pages.
It features new features such as bullet points, angling etc.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v142/trinest/newfeatures.png

Mrrix32 [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

errr... hasn't this been like this for a while?

Mrrix32 [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

OK then, before it was only on "experimental" now it's on all of them and big G have got rid of the Experimental Features button on the settings page.

16 years ago #

Accarly no it hasn't.
I use Google Pages for alot of things, such as my personal 'profile' site. Which I update every so often. I'm also part of the experimental features.

So yesturday when I used it and updated a few things it wasn't there. But today when I did something it was there and I was like 'mmm'.

Mambo [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I'm can't confirmed that there are new formatting options, but the anti-aliasing on the buttons has definately been taken away at last! :-)

jack [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

try this

<a href="www.gamefreearcade.net">Games</a>

DPic [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

[put at-character here]jack
a valiant attempt

I think that Google Pages has potential if Google would put some work into it. It's be nice for someone to provide an actually good free web hosting serice

i guess they're probably working on it

i'm just impatient

16 years ago #

Gah whats with every from I go to today someone says 'I'm just impatient'.

I personly use Google Pages as a 'splash page' and have another one for my 'project' page.

Niraj Sanghvi [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I don't think it's really impatience at this point considering how long it's been around. I'm still amazed that they haven't given the ability to create folders to organize files.

Recently it seems like a lot of services have either been neglected or are undergoing major changes that are taking a long time. If it's the latter, I wish they'd at least indicate that's the case!

To explain further, Google Transit is taking forever to expand. Big cities got Street View a lot quicker even though it's a newer service. Gmail and Docs don't have Gears integrated yet (though I'm sure this would be complex), and a lot of cross-service integration that people have been requesting hasn't shown up yet either or is very basic. I know there's more I'm forgetting.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!