Google Blogoscoped

Forum

LiveDocuments vs Google Docs?

Luca [PersonRank 10]

Monday, November 26, 2007
16 years ago3,553 views

Is Live Documents (http://www.live-documents.com/) a real competitor of Google Docs?

The founder Sabeer_Bhatia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabeer_Bhatia) say , yes , is the new killing app for the web...

just remember that sabeer was the founder of hotmail..... (and now billionaire entrepreneur) so.. microsoft keep the eyes well opened.... and google too.

your opinion?

kent [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

ofcourse.I think it would be a better idea if microsoft or google buys this awsome product...............................

Sebastian [PersonRank 0]

16 years ago #

Oh...that would be really a new venture for Microsoft or Google if they go for this...

Suresh S [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Its the same strategy by sabheer bhatia, previously he had hotmail now he is ready with LiveDocuments waiting to be bought by Google Or Microsoft or Yahoo!!! .Personally i dont think there is no new feature in Live Document.

Thomas Ands [PersonRank 1]

16 years ago #

I feel like it would be a stumbling block for the company Instacoll. The company has built this product and already got a huge publicity (credit goes to Sabeer Bhatia). So if the product does well in market , then the company gonna be a bluechip and lot to acheive as an entrepreneur. So giving this product to Google or Microsoft will not be a good idea for Instacoll. So the managent can think over it and use the best marketing strategies so that company will be in the black.

Thomas Ands [PersonRank 1]

16 years ago #

[Moved from "Live Documents Rocks!!" – Tony]

Founder of Hotmail is back with Live Documents (www.live-documents.com) which share MS Office (mainly Excel.Word, Power Point). The product is already launched and clients (Aricent Pvt Ltd,..) are excited with the features. Since Live Documents is platform independent and files can be shared across the web.

Sabeer Bhatia already said it would be a MS Office killer. So beware Google and MS........

Colin Colehour [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

I hope Google doesn't spend the money on this site/application. Keep the competition, its good for the consumers. :)

David Hetfield [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

[put at-character here] Colin:
You know the phrase ;
If you can't beat them, join them! :)

(I'm not saying Google Docs sucks though.. It's awesome! :P)

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!