Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Analytics Tips  (View post)

Veky [PersonRank 10]

Saturday, November 19, 2005
18 years ago

About putting space in front of site names to put them on top, maybe you should warn that that behaviour could easily disappear in future versions – especially if site names are needed as parameters to some other part of the service. Same thing happened with labels in Gmail... at the beginning, Gmail would put all labels starting with space on top, but few weeks ago stopped doing that. (And I had to change some of my filters.:)

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

OK, when that stops working, maybe an underscore can help... that works too...

Dan Tobias [PersonRank 6]

18 years ago #

It's still failing to give me any new stats over the last few days. Some of the sites I signed up days ago still have no stats at all, and the ones that do are pretty far behind.

Adam [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

They do promise that no data is lost, so I'm just giving it time.
Anyway, for those that DO have an analytics account and want to add another profile (perhaps for someone else) if you do "view source" you will see the link is still there.
You are looking for "Add Website Profile" in the source – I'm sure you can work out the rest ;)

Miel [PersonRank 4]

18 years ago #

The last four days I have no stats.... Any help?

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Didn't have anything since Saturday, and possibly, incomplete data from Friday. Google Analytics seems to be completely swamped, and broken due to that.

raheel aquil [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

I would like to track my others ccp/cpc campaigns rather then Google AdWords.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!