Google Blogoscoped

Forum

AOL Service Fills PC With Videos  (View post)

Henrique Gusso [PersonRank 2]

Sunday, November 27, 2005
18 years ago

I love you for telling me about this, but I hate you for not trying it!
Lol, jokes apart, this is awesome! It downloads specified video contents automatically in your computer (in a size limit in MB that you specify), and then you watch them in high quality size, for free! It's amazing! It doesn't seem to have no kind of bundled apps at all, it's just the program itself, and I love it from now on. Thanks for the news

Justin Pfister [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Sorry Philipp – ;) I think I helped give Philipp his latest bad experience with AOL.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

No problem Justin... and after what Henrique tells, I might give this a try after all. Sounds cool.

buntibubli [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

One of the best blogs and informative one

Sarah [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

You should try it. This is bleeding edge stuff, even if it did come from AOL. I blogged about it not too long ago myself: http://hyperculture.typepad.com/sarah/2005/11/aol_gets_into_p.html

Nathan Weinberg [PersonRank 8]

18 years ago #

Its funny, but I'm willing to give anything a shot these days if it has the AOL name attached. In just the last year, AOL's software development has undergone a revolution, and while they still need to shake the bundling habit, they are shipping some high-quality product. You should try the browser.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!