Google Blogoscoped

Forum

FM/ Google Blogoscoped Survey  (View post)

Sunil [PersonRank 1]

Wednesday, January 4, 2006
18 years ago

Congratulations!!!

Justin Pfister [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Congratulations Too!! This has been a long time coming. I've been so curious what the exact details were but I think it's a good fit for you..

KenWong [PersonRank 3]

18 years ago #

Congs and i've just finished the survey.

Goodluck.

Rich Hodge [PersonRank 6]

18 years ago #

Their logo might be a better fit for a trucker cap than the Google logo ;)

Did the survey – and congratulations

Jon Henshaw [PersonRank 4]

18 years ago #

I'm happy for you Philipp! I just filled out the survey. Good luck!

Andrew Hitchcock [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Congrats. This blog is a great resource for all Google related and other stuff. I hope the ads won't be too intrusive (big flashing banners, flash, or (the worst) videos), although I think it'll be good. I just took the survey as well.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Andrew, FM works out with the publishers which terms of ads they deem acceptable for their blog, so I will only show the kind of ads I find are not too intrusive. For example, I'm not a big fan of uninitiated/ auto-playing animation on other sites because it slightly disturbs my reading.

Roger Browne [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Great! Now if we could just have a fluid CSS layout that doesn't require horizontal scrolling when I resize my browser...?

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Roger, everything but the ads should be in full view on 800x600, the current minimum resolution. If Internet Explorer would understand min-width and max-width I might be able to do much more in terms of fluid design. Because then I could restrict the line length to a minimum width and a maximum width but let it be dynamitc inbetween, depending on the browser size... right now, if I let it be dynamic it would also mean the line length would be too wide on some browser sizes.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!