Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Labs Scribe

WebSonic.nl [PersonRank 10]

Tuesday, September 7, 2010
13 years ago17,666 views

http://scribe.googlelabs.com/

Get autocomplete suggestions as you type.

TOMHTML [PersonRank 10]

13 years ago #

And it's really great. English only.

hebbet [PersonRank 10]

13 years ago #

it works also on other sites via an bookmarklet

hebbet [PersonRank 10]

13 years ago #

that is a funny tool.
started the following sentence with "i like google"

i like google, yahoo and msn messenger for macbook pro Mac OS X Server version of the Macromedia Flash Player to view this video right here by getting the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player to view this video right here by getting the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player to view this video right here by getting the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player to view this video right here by getting the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player to view this video right here by getting the latest version.....

TOMHTML [PersonRank 10]

13 years ago #

I've tried to hack the script to get French version but it doesn't work. Are you able to change the language?

Wouter Schut [PersonRank 10]

13 years ago #

The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as being potentially offensive or inappropriate messages to two male students who were not involved in these processes is therefore an object of the present invention is to provide and maintain their own calendars and schedules for their employees and their families in their homes and their lives are nothing but another form of the invention is to provide and maintain their own calendars and schedules for their employees and their...

Hmmm... pretty cool!

13 years ago #

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser does not support frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames or is currently configured not to display

13 years ago #

Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, searching and accessiblity click on the icon next to the image preview will lead you to the source of the contents of these forums as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features of the invention is to provide and maintain their own calendars and

TOMHTML [PersonRank 10]

13 years ago #

2 years ago by the latest market information and the websites that are not publicly available and can be used to determine their own future and their children are not allowed to alter any portion of these funds to their owners with their original licenses and permits to open and close themselves off from their jobs and their proportion against the total number of page views delivered based on the seller and the listing broker as an agent of the present invention is to provide and maintain their own calendars and schedules.

13 years ago #

Get autocomplete memory, and then they will become more apparent from the following detailed description of these properties are not well understood and therefore not available for this item is available online at the comfort of your home close to your family and friends together for another year of amazing pictures online featuring the world famous Concise Oxford English Dictionary and Thesaurus for Blind and Visually Impaired Children Committee, therefore, that there is an increased risk of developing any of these fits are shown in Table 1 and Figure 2 shows the results of these studies have been conducted in these areas and their associated costs and benefits of these changes is the addition of these two types of information that is not appropriate for all users of the catalogue should also be noted that there is anything you would not believe how much I loved them all and I'ma let you finish but Beyonce had one of these days I'll bet your life on the road today and they are nothing but a hoax and a scare tactic to get the best deals and bargains anywhere from Australian online stores that deliver to Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne, Australia and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry Online page you downloaded it from the map results, and you can not print this page this way, they are nothing but another form of therapy for these patients is not known whether these are the only ones who can not afford to pay for their own users and groups to their Friends / Favorites list yet, so I'm not sure if it is not anything too special about it is that they are not therefore to be understood that these embodiments are provided solely by this site are property of their respective owners and are strictly for viewing and printing of these books are nothing but another form of therapy for these patients is not known whether these are the only ones who can not afford to pay for their own users and groups to their Friends / Favorites

Roger Browne [PersonRank 10]

13 years ago #

These look just like the spams that people post to my websites :)

hebbet [PersonRank 10]

13 years ago #

hehe, i was going to delted it, but i looked like texts from scribe ;)

Mrrix32 [PersonRank 10]

13 years ago #

I don't think that it will be useful as I'm typing quicker than it can find what it thinks I want. May be useful to quickly look up how to spell something.

Gets annoying when you try to edit the middle of a sentence. it keeps trying to add extra words.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!