Google Blogoscoped

Forum

MSN Search With New Look  (View post)

Jon Henshaw [PersonRank 4]

Thursday, February 16, 2006
18 years ago

I saw that late last night, and I really like it. It's one of the first interfaces from anything Microsoft related that I actually find aesthetically pleasing.

Corsin Camichel [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

If I remember right, was the new UI in a beta test for Swiss and Singaporians (Singapore) for quite a while.

babasave [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

I gave the local-tab a try and git strage results as well. why strange ? because I got results for Stuttgart but somehow MSN relocates Stuttgart to munchen,bavaria with my IE and london,london with my Firefox looks like they have cookies with that information cause usually I'm located in munich but right now am in our london office .... but to be fair this is not a .de version so you should test on US cities to get a real impression what local is able to do...

Stephen [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

I'm sure what you saw were paid results, but integrated into regular results. 1984 is coming...

babasave [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

I'm not so sure as it says WEBRESULTS and the results have e.g. two listings for one domain would not make sense if it would be paid listings would it?
~baba

V [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

Check this out...
http://amanthan.blogspot.com/2006/02/msn-search-and-javascript-issues.html

They are having issues with javascript too...

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!