Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Blogspot Blogger Now Alleged Killer  (View post)

Taiwanese Hank [PersonRank 1]

Monday, April 17, 2006
18 years ago4,136 views

And he's got a blog on learning Japanese. I haven't been tracking this news, but all in all, he sounds like an above-average kind of guy (gosh, even registers some of the news *I* read). Even the cannibal bit only truly horrifies in hindsight. Just goes to show the Hollywood insistence on portraying the deviant as outwardly abnormal is on the wrong footing (Dr. Hannibal of the Silence of the Lamb being a major exception). I'm betting the "monster" is in this guy's childhood experience. Some kind of abuse history wouldn't surprise me.

Frank Gruber [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

This is freaky!

/pd [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

wonder why Google has not blocked this Site yet ??

Its actually fedreal and state evidence (site) getting contaiminated with either spam and/or comments. This is an interesting space to watch – how long will google wait for the site to be taken down. That is, if this site is Kevins!!

/pd [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

comments 622 and growing..!!

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I made a copy of the full blog just in case it vanishes.

justin flavin [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

very disturbing.

pokemo [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

very scary

misstwinkie94 [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

thats really weird. im kina afraid now. like, for my life and for anyones life these days. i mean, there are sum weird, perverted people out there.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!