Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Testing Google Bookmarks Button 0.2

Pau Tomàs [PersonRank 0]

Thursday, May 11, 2006
18 years ago2,582 views

Hi!

I'm currently in testing phase for GBB version 0.2 and I found a weird bug that I can solve: the context menus when you click on a bookmark or a label only appear if some extensions are installed (it's weird I know but is what I get so far).

I need your help debugging that, so if you want, please, download (see link below) and install the last test and post here if you can see or not the context menus (right-click on any bookmark or label) and a list of your currently installed extensions.

Also you can test the new drag&drop functionalities by dragging a link in a website, firefox bookmark to the GGB menu (labels included) or moving gBookmarks between labels (I'll add a "copy bookmark to label" soon).

And, of course, report any new bug or improvement.

Download: http://www.menjatallarins.com/extensions/google-bookmarks-button-0.2RC.xpi

Please, don't post the link anywhere as a new release since it's only a test version.

Thanks!

Adam B. [PersonRank 4]

18 years ago #

Just downloaded it. Context menu's work. I have Adblock, Filterset G updater, and Tabbrowser Prefrences installed.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!