Google Blogoscoped

Forum

windows mobile - last news

windows mobile - last news [PersonRank 0]

Thursday, June 8, 2006
18 years ago2,318 views

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it.

iZeitgeist [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

You can't find in the whole blogosphere a blog any more classy, authentic, and intelligent than Google Blogoscoped. This blog is a watermark of design, creativity, but most importantly simplicity.

I take advantage of your comment to congrat and thank Philipp for his fidelity to his style. It is truthfully a great performance.

--

Art-One [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I've become quite addicted to this blog. It must be because of its greatness. My sole consolation (c.f. my addiction) is that I'm probably not allone...

Corsin Camichel [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Folks, that is a spam message. google him and you will see it

Art-One [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Corsin: It is indeed & it's got me for sure. But my message about this blog stays unchanged ;-)

18 years ago #

HAHA, lol

And I was thinking why his name nor the thread's title didn't fit in...

18 years ago #

On the other side what they wrote fit perfectly for this blog.

I cannot understand those kind of spammers, they don't try to sell/promote to you anything, just NOISE.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Yes, there are about 1-10 messages of this sort per day and I always delete them, as over time I had to realize (as flattering as they are!) it's some kind of spam. But this one will stay now that you all replied :)

18 years ago #

And thanks for your comments iZeitgeist and Art-one!!

18 years ago #

> I cannot understand those kind of spammers, they
> don't try to sell/promote to you anything, just NOISE.

Yeah. I've been wondering if it's some kind of test message; if it won't get removed, a more massive & real spam attack will follow. And that's usually what happens when I don't delete those comments... much more spam with links will follow on the same thread.

Art-One [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Let's hope this will not happen with this nice thread, otherwise our comments will disappear in the mass ;-)

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!