Google Blogoscoped

Forum

How Humans Can Survive  (View post)

Residente [PersonRank 1]

Friday, July 7, 2006
18 years ago4,826 views

Didn't he already answer this question a few weeks ago?

durante vita [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Easy.

Sunscreen. Apply liberally.

[signature removed]

Sunil Nair [PersonRank 9]

18 years ago #

<<< Didn't he already answer this question a few weeks ago? >>>

Yes, he did actually. He said to make sure that we all get the hell out of Earth within the next 40 years and find another planet to live on, if I recall correctly.

David W [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

Isn't it a bit of a stretch to say the world is in chaos? At least, it's much better now than the past 2000 years.

/pd [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

This is what thought leaders do .. evoke questions that gain traction within a 360 viewpoint.. a 15K repsonse rate within 24 hrs.. is simple maths.. go figure. thats what humanity is "becoming" ...!!

i love his essays on – Black Holes and Baby Universes-- I think we are all babies, (as a species) in tis universe!!

[PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

<<<Yes, he did actually. He said to make sure that we all get the hell out of Earth within the next 40 years and find another planet to live on, if I recall correctly.>>>

Mike [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Let's face it, the human race is doomed. The only thing we really need is a killer virus that wipes out the entire human population and give nature a chance to come up with a better version.

Sunil Nair [PersonRank 9]

18 years ago #

Yeah, Version 2.0, but in beta first. :-)

Art-One [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Mike if we are getting philosphically over here, then there are already a lot of killer virusses around c.f. Ebola. The only thing is they are too good, they kill their carriers too fast to contaminate a lot of others... How stupid they are?!

I'm optimistic & following David...

/pd [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

We are 4.7billion years old and still in beta!! :)-

http://slash.pd.googlepages.com/gearth.png

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!