Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Calendar update

Caleb E [PersonRank 10]

Tuesday, August 1, 2006
17 years ago4,297 views

minor improvement: if you have more events that can fit on a little window thing, it used to have a "+X more" (where X is the number of hidden events) link that would take you to a view of just that day. Now it opens a little popup window:
http://calebegg.com/pics/gcal.png

Art-One [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Nice, didn't see it yet. I think Calendar is one of the lately introduced Google products that has the most success...

Sohil [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Hmm. I don't see it. Maybe it takes some time for everyone to view the difference.

Caleb E [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

wow, so calendar's architecture must be similiar to gmail's – the updates roll out. I also noticed that my calendars are loading simultaneously now – they used to load one at a time and I'd have to wait for all of them to load before I could really do anything.

/pd [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

whatever..I dont see this feature... but I do notice that the CL2 guys ahve a sense of humor with theis msg's in the event comments

"Sorry, nothing to read here. Try Google News if you're bored. "

Caleb E [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Same thing if your inbox in gmail is empty.

OREO [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I like this! This is useful.

Haochi [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

It's not new actually, it's been there for a while.

TonyB [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I would like the ability to show more details when printing a calander.

Tony

NateDawg [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I like the pop out feature, works pretty slick :)

Sohil [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Weird that Microsoft hasn't responded with a Windows "Live" Calendar and Yahoo! hasn't bought anything.

Caleb E [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Yaho did buy someone: http://upcoming.org/ (bought before google calendar was out, however)

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!