Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Embed in Blog/MySpace from Web Albums

TonyB [PersonRank 10]

Thursday, August 3, 2006
17 years ago2,801 views

I just noticed an option in my Web Albums page this evening that said "Embed in Blog/MySpace". It gives you the HTML to place on your blog to link to a Web Album.

Is that new, or I have I been blind the last month? Perhaps they rolled it out with the new, limited Mac Web Albums compatibility.

Tony

Art-One [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I've seen it already before... but don't know how long it is there already. I thought there is already a post on this in this forum, but I can't find it back. Or maybe it was about Google Video & myspace...

NateDawg [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Works pretty slick. I guess I just never noticed it before. Thanks TonyB

stefan2904 [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

i think it´s new. i never seen it before.. thx tony!

TonyB [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

There is some new functionality in the Slideshow on Web Albums as well. Captions now show, with the option to turn them off, and you can can set the timer for the delay between pictures.

The option to upgrade to 6 GB is has been missing for me for at least the last 12 hours, and I live in the US. I have not checked for the link in the last few days, so I don't know when it went missing.

Tony

Ridwan [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

The upgrade option was not there for a long time.

And the small updates are not bad, especially the embed in Blogs option.

TonyB [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

"The upgrade option was not there for a long time.

And the small updates are not bad, especially the embed in Blogs option."

It was still there for me last weekend. I thought the link originally only went away for users outside of the US.

Tony

Art-One [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

What I did not see before is the fact that private albums (i.e. not listed) of other users that I've accessed are no listed as: 'Unlisted albums you have seen' .

And those albums are linked. There are those two you published Philipp. You have the possibility to remove them from the page. But isn't this strange anyhow?

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Sounds strange indeed – if I understand you right, "unlisted" albums are listed.

Art-One [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Philipp, that's right. I've sent you an e-mail with a screen shot attached. Didn't put it on the web for privacy reasons...

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!