Google Blogoscoped

Forum

GVid shows chartis in stats

DPic [PersonRank 10]

Monday, November 13, 2006
17 years ago3,399 views

You can now expand the views on videos to see a chart and more information-- I think tis is new :)

Andrew Hitchcock [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

It would be nice if they would let us view these charts, along with ratings and comments, on our video dashboard, so we don't have to go to the individual video pages to view our graphs/comments, which influences the stats.

Mrrix32 [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I like the way it says how many times it's been viewed embeded, I'm just wondering who embeds my video, it would be nice if they said WHERE it was viewed.

dpneal [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

where is this shown? i can't see it

DPic [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

click the '>>' next to "All time views: [#]" on the top of the right-hand sidebar just below the video rating.

When you click it you see a table and chart of Views and Rank of all time, yesterday, by email, and embedded.

Jack Hynes [PersonRank 6]

17 years ago #

Again to see this feature outside the US you have to append '&hl=en' after the address. e.g. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7175882641932738003&hl=en

Google really needs to sort out the layout of the site as it is seeming increasingly cluttered.

Mrrix32 [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

<<to see this feature outside the US.....>>
I'm in the UK and seeing it with out changing the address. And yes I think the "Current style" one is a bit messy (which is why I use the "new" one)

TOMHTML [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Jack wanted to say "in order to see this if your default language is not English" ;)

And, as usual, Ionut wrote about that some days ago ;)
http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2006/11/more-stats-in-google-video.html

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!