Google Blogoscoped

Forum

[Meta] Vacation, and looking for bloggers! :)

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

Friday, November 17, 2006
17 years ago3,449 views

I'm off to a small vacation from Saturday – Wednesday, in Vienna, with uncertain internet connections....

Ionut, Haochi and Tony will be able to post (well, weekdays :)). Is there anyone else who also might be interested in joining them co-blogging at Google Blogoscoped? You can post on your own time as there is no minimum and you'll be named below the post title, of course... and as you know it's 20% everything about non-Google topics too. Tony will be able to push the post live after a quick check, and he'll also be able to make some tweaks to the HTML if needed.

Please email me at philipp.lenssen[put at-character here]gmail.com if this sounds interesting to you and include "Google Blogoscoped Blogging" in the subject.

Sankar Anand [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Ah nice to hear that phillip but i dont know if i could join you coz i dont know my ability or if i am fit enough

Anyways Congrats for anyone who joins....

TOMHTML [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I'm OK, if news need me, I will be here! ;-)
Have nice vacations Philipp ;-)

17 years ago #

Thanks guys!
(I'm off so new applications would need to wait)

Ramibotros [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

i'd rather notify in the forum in case news occurs.. i don't think u're in big need for people to blog since i'm sure many have applied to this offer.. have a nice vacation

17 years ago #

I'm back from vacation, a big thanks to Tom, Tony and Haochi for blogging while I was away!!

And no, Ramibotros, none applied after this thread :)

/pd [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Welcome back Philipp..!!

David Hetfield [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

yeah welcome back..
were glad youre back :)

how was it?

17 years ago #

Thanks, it was nice!
I was not connected to the net for a straight 5 days... I think I'm entering the Guiness Book of World Records with that!!

Haochi [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Welcome back!
I would rather to have internet access than entering Guiness... lol

Roger Browne [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

When I travel, I usually go without connecting to the net – sometimes for 28 days. It's a nice feeling to know that I'm not enslaved.

On the other hand, when I'm not travelling, I'm always on the net.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!