Forum

Google Speaker  (View post)

Giovanni [PersonRank 0]

Monday, December 11, 2006
14 years ago4,204 views

google-store.com/product_info. ...

T-Man [PersonRank 1]

14 years ago #

[put at-character here] Giovanni: The given URL dosn't show any products (i visited this site from germany).

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

This is weird, I now see "$imagesmall" and "$productmodel" on that page, though it did work fine an hour ago (and I'm also in Germany).

Ionut Alex. Chitu [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

Google's watching us....

Yahoo cache:
216.109.125.130/search/cache?p ...

Michael Belgraver [PersonRank 0]

14 years ago #

It looks a lot like the Boynq Cube: gadgethouse.nl/scripts/prodvie ... .

A radio with 4 usb-ports.

There's also an i-Pod compatible one (www.boynq.com).

TOMHTML [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

Oh, well done Giovanni, it looks like the picture, although it is not the same color :

google-store.com/images/GO9006 ...

(thanks to the cache of google, the page doesn't work anymore)
But I'm not 100%-sure that is the same object that on the picture...

Giovanni [PersonRank 0]

14 years ago #

Google always use Merchandise Mania Limited to order and ship the items in his store (here the new voip phone: merchandisemania.co.uk/compute ... and here the google one: google-store.com/product_info. ...).
Probably Merchandise Mania doen't have any speaker more so google removed it from it's store.

Giovanni

Mark Barrera [PersonRank 1]

14 years ago #

I recognized this immediately. Microsoft was giving these away when they first began promoting adCenter. I have one, except instead of Google it says MSN adCenter.

Camden Daily [PersonRank 0]

14 years ago #

I've got one of those... can't remember which Google rep we got it from. I think it was for talking to the Enterprise people. Think mine is black. The sound quality is abysmal... but free is free, right?

This thread is locked as it's old... but you can create a new thread in the forum. 

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!