Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Command Line

Felipe G. [PersonRank 1]

Saturday, June 25, 2005
19 years ago

I've just published a small project of mine. It is a google command line interface. I did it some time ago, and was initally inspired by the Googlebot in your chat room (!searching for something), which I had a lot of fun with by the days you were implementing the chat rooms and I was testing it a bit...

Yes, it is another command line site, but it is still a little different from others.. And totally focused on google services.. Everything runs on javascript: no communication with the server..

I hope you find it interesting. I would love to hear comments and suggestions about it.

http://projects.felipc.com/gcl/

Steve Kudlak [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Rerply to chromazine[put at-character here]sbcglobal.net

It is sort of known that google sort of tries to keep one from getting into things that would get it into trouble with the robots.txt file. Supposedly one can turn this off with
-e robots=off ... How does one feed this to google? I tried playing with your site but I don't know or remember all the arcana of goggle,. Do you know how to feed these strings to it?

Have Fun,
Sends Steve

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!