Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Growing Google China  (View post)

photoactive [PersonRank 10]

Tuesday, May 29, 2007
17 years ago4,061 views

Wow. We all knew Google looked ahead, but a 5000-year strategy?! I wonder what their *global* five-millennium plan is?

S.S. [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

Or it could be titled: Messing up Google China

Hong Xiaowan [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I am a honest man, I do not want to cheat, although this cheating may make you happy.

Year 1:
is not employee year, it is wasted year. China have many employees that can work at once. For chinese company, easy hire, and easy fire is the right way. Please see Baidu.com how to do with his employees, if employees not useful, fired at once. If they need sales, can have 3000 at once.

I know, Google want perfect, but your perfect is too slow, after you are perfect, your perfect just in the dream and on the papers.

Year 2:
is copy year. in fact, Google life is Kooxoo‘s copy, Rebang is Top.baidu.com copy, and IME is sogou's copy.

I do not blame Google China, in fact, in china, this copy is protect by law. My questions is why Google China can not exceed the original products.

The counterfeit? or the waster?

Year 3 is traffic year and year 4 is money year.

Many company smaller than Google china also can make money and make their traffic bigger and bigger. Meanwhile. Not this year next year.

------

So, my main openion is not to make one year do one things. That is like a joke or a put-up job for delay the time and cover up the disability.

Please read the meanings inside words.

I know this reply will bring many blames if I translate it to chinese. Many chinese like me love Google. But they can not hear anything bad about Google. Even the truth.

At last, I should remind here again, do not give anyone full rights, that full of risk.

Limited right is powerful.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!