Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Korea With Age Check  (View post)

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

Wednesday, March 12, 2008
16 years ago3,381 views

[Edit/ miscellaneous: Note this post is back-dated by some minutes to re-order the homepage. Also note in the first-minutes version of the post I included a bit about how this age check may cause problems with sex education, but apparently educative results are coming through (e.g. Wikipedia in the screenshot), so I removed that bit.]

TOMHTML [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Just as Ionut, I have found this image, so this information, via Flickr.
Google Reader claims there are 10 subscribers for the feed listing the last Flickr images tagged with the label "Google". I think these 10 subscribers are members of this forum :)
Anybody here has subscribed to that feed too?

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

16 years ago #

Including the Flickr thumbnails in the blog like Ionut does is a great idea. I now did this for http://blogoscoped.com/google/

GT Staff [PersonRank 1]

16 years ago #

I find that censorship would actually be helpful in some cases. Maybe I'm just a huge conservative, but I think that the world would be a better place if our kids were less exposed to sex and violence in earlier stages of their growth. Better that they are already adults and capable of internal regulation than to be exposed to the filth of some websites at a young age.

[Signature URL removed – Tony]

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!