Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Color Sound Machine (and what else I've been doing lately)  (View post)

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

Monday, August 15, 2011
12 years ago285,410 views

I was so excited to see a new post from blogs coped in my feed reader! The app looks cool, I'll download it now and post some impressions afterwards.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

12 years ago #

Thanks James!

Roger Browne [PersonRank 10]

12 years ago #

Color Sound Machine is the kind of imaginative artistic creation that Philipp is so good at making.

I have this powerful desire for a "flipper" widget that will turn this into a musical pinball machine.

Juha-Matti Laurio [PersonRank 10]

12 years ago #

Nice to see a new post here after these months. And congratulations to Philipp – this is probably a big day to you!! :)

Juha-Matti Laurio [PersonRank 10]

12 years ago #

(unfortunately I have no iPad)

David Mulder [PersonRank 10]

12 years ago #

Same here as far as the no iPad part is going, but based on the video a flipper widget would probably be too cool :P So already decided on a new project to work on?

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

12 years ago #

David, yeah I'm working on a new iPad project at the moment :)

zoran [PersonRank 3]

12 years ago #

I tough that I have unsubscribed from your blog and that some of my friends shared your post. God I did not notice when you have stopped following every tiny change at Google... actually Google become too big to follow changes and now it is huge sales machine. They can employ 50-100 people daily and do not lose their identity...

alek [PersonRank 10]

12 years ago #

Glad to hear that you didn't fall off the Himalaya into a bottomless pit AND turn to stone! ;-)

Good luck with your venture Philipp- looks pretty nifty – will show to my kids who are iPad fanatics.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!