Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Calendar API Released  (View post)

Travis Harris [PersonRank 10]

Thursday, April 20, 2006
18 years ago5,017 views

all I have to say is SWEET.... hopefully I can hack around all the deficiencies of Google's GUI :)

Sam Davyson [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I am waiting patiently to see what people make out of this. Should prove very good I think.

Corsin Camichel [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I worked a little bit with the Java source code. To me, it looks a bit slow, auth and that stuff. But it is a huge collection of functions, which is good.

/pd [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

can any one confirn that this is the first Product (i.e CL2) that is being luanched concurrently with an API ??

I cant recall any other product of googles that has launched with an API alongside . I maybe wrong..just asking, as this initatives shows a complete swing in terms of services and product strategy :)-

Pointers anyone ??

Tiago Serafim [PersonRank 4]

18 years ago #

Philipp,

The link to google code blog is broken...

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Thanks Tiago, fixed!

rob [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

cant update() whats up with that?

Jarret [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

this is great stuff, just hope this will evolve in a matter of time. access to calendar via mobile is limited to US though, there is a new launch zyb.com, new ones, just shaping up their calendar with sharing feature already in, dunno will they release an open API or what.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!