Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Earth Ads  (View post)

Corsin Camichel [PersonRank 10]

Wednesday, April 26, 2006
18 years ago3,827 views

** Special Offer **: Buy any 3 packages on this page and get 1 free ad space reserved for our Google Mars advertising project (late 2007.)

This looks more like "uh stupid people, let's ripp them off with this idea"

http://groundads.com/booble-maps.shtml

And this:
For every $100,000 we make from your land or roof, we'll give you a $0.01. If you have a large land area to sell, you could earn literally dollars!
Please note: We have heard reports of land areas being especially made just for Ground Ads. We would like to point out that the TOS firmly states that spammy, made for Ground Ads land areas will not be used and could lead to your affiliate account being suspended.

Philipp, in Wikipedia there would now be a text: This post is under consideration ;)

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Is it fake, spam, parody? :)

TOMHTML [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I hope it's real!

Jason [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

I want a country ad! hahaha

Our Ultimate Package – A Small Country
This is the ultimate package and extremely limited to the first 10 takers. We have been offered a number of countries to flatten, reshape, burn, level and plunder with the aid of the US Government's up and coming Nuke-Clearâ„¢ foreign initiative – to ensure your logo and brand gain the maximum statement and presence.

TOMHTML [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Look the logo of the search engine
http://groundads.com/images/vap-o-link-example.jpg

Kirby Witmer [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

"Special! Two For One! North Korea, get South Korea Free! – $250,000,000: Please note, this is pending the November 2006 US Nuke-Clear action. We are able to offer this one time offer as clearing costs are minimised thanks to the incentive package supplied by the US Government."

LOL!!!!

Haochi [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

That is retarded...Seriously, all those people wanted to have the 2nd Million $ homepage.

Chris [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

It's fake. I wasn't sure, but then I clicked "add to basket."

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!