Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google AdSense Bug in Canada?  (View post)

Nathan [PersonRank 0]

Saturday, April 29, 2006
18 years ago4,386 views

They got the exchange rate right for me, when I got my check last month. Is this a recent problem, or is it just affecting certain Canadian accounts?

Brad [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Got an email from them earlier this evening saying there was an error and that they're looking into how to rectify it.

Elias KAI [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

in Sweden , it is a currency problem + a missbehaving between the pages when u choose same adress...

TOMHTML [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

====================
We wish to inform you that the exchange rate used for your April payment was incorrect. We're working hard to investigate this error and will update you once we have additional details on how we intend to resolve the issue.

If you normally receive communication for us in a language other than English, we will provide additional information in your preferred language next week.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team
=====================
http://labnol.blogspot.com/2006/04/google-adsense-currency-exchange-rates.html

BloggingTom [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

Got the same mail as TOMHTML here in Switzerland...

Corsin Camichel [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Hmm BloggingTom hesch meh Details? Ich han nüt kriegt. Hends diar dr Scheck schu gschickt?

BloggingTom [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

[put at-character here]Corsin: I dont get checks, the transfer it to my bank account, but the money has not arrived yet. And i just got the same mail as TOMHTML, so there's no additional information 'til now...

Stefan [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

For Sweden, the exchange rate used was 0.133 Kr to the dollar. It should have been 7.5 Kr to the dollar. In other words, the conversion rate was reversed, and resulted in far less money being transferred.

Corsin Camichel [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Hmm.. could it be possible, that this bug exists for years?

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!