Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Analytics: missing data?

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

Tuesday, July 25, 2006
18 years ago3,376 views

Can anyone who is using Google Analytics confirm whether they've got any data showing in their reports for the following dates:

– 18th to 21st May 2006
   – 10th June 2006
   – 15th June 2006

I'm sure the data was there last week. I'm even more sure that we definitely had visitors on those dates. However, Google Analytics is now showing zero activity on all of those dates.

Did someone at Google Analytics hit delete or something?

Haochi [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

No data for me either... "Google accidently deleted the Internet"

Piotr Konieczny [PersonRank 9]

18 years ago #

The same with my GA.

Art-One [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

No results for me too (average a 1000 visitors a day)

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Thanks guys. I've still got the same data holes today. If Analytics is so flaky with its data and reports, how can we ever believe the stats it gives us?

Art-One [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Tony, it's free, so don't believe it. If you want something reliable, just get something you can pay and where there are proven SLA's. I just use it as is...

Caleb E [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I'm missing that data too

/pd [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

wait for a day or two and that data hole will get populated.. I have noticed this behaviour when they do some change mngt at a DC zone

Caleb E [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I hope so, all these 0s make my graphs look somewaht ugly. Wonder why it's just those dates...?

/pd [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

yeah now maybe one of the partners can explain what happened here [ missing day /data]]

"Whichever part of the world you do business in, whatever level of service you need, there's a Google Analytics partner ready to help. "

http://analytics.blogspot.com/2006/07/professional-services.html

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!