Google Blogoscoped

Forum

It has been done! Google Analytics + 10

Corsin Camichel [PersonRank 10]

Thursday, July 27, 2006
18 years ago2,551 views

As part of our effort to expand system capacity, your account now has the ability to utilize additional profiles. The total number of profiles enabled is: 10

wohoo :) Thank you Google

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Same here. Although I'd much prefer 5 completely reliable site profiles than 10 not-so reliable profiles with reports missing data...

Piotr Konieczny [PersonRank 9]

18 years ago #

Yeap. Anyone knows how to merge two accounts without losing data?

18 years ago #

[put at-character here]Tony are you sure your data is lost? I had some dates without data, but they go filled a little after

[put at-character here]Piotr same probleme here :) and the help sections does not help

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Corsin:
Yep – the data I posted about here is still missing:
http://blogoscoped.com/forum/46917.html

Corsin/Piotr:
AFAIK it's not possible to merge accounts because the tracking code contains your unique account ID. The only solution is to link your accounts – as you already know – by adding an Administrator user (i.e. your other account) via Access Manager. (You could then remove the original account's access if you wanted to but that doesn't really achieve anything.)

18 years ago #

Sure, but the problem is, the linked accounts do not show up in Google AdWords and I have not found a way to link them there.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!