Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Jeopardy Challenge

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

Tuesday, May 29, 2007
17 years ago6,513 views

Seems to be US-only, and comes with a Google gadget:

<<The Jeopardy! Google Daily Challenge Sweepstakes features an extra clue from one of the categories in that day's Jeopardy! Visit Jeopardy.com each day from June 4th to July 13th, to play a new clue and you'll have a chance to win one of the daily $100 giveaways. By entering every day, you'll increase your chances of winning $5,000, $10,000, or the $25,000 Grand Prize!>>
http://www.jeopardy.com/google/

[Via Google OS: http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2007/05/jeopardy-google-daily-challenge.html]

Michael Anthony Grady [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

Jeopardy is my favorite game show.

Suzette DiPete [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

My husband and I watch Jeopardy every night together

Paul Hume [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

My wife and I watch Jeopardy just about every weekday night. It is our favorite game show.

photoactive [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Suzette and Paul: are you married to each other, by any chance?

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

lol!

Sarah L. Dean [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

I started watching Jeopardy in 1981 my son would listen to the music then he would say Alex Twibex in 1983 he was three years old, he watche Jeopardy evey week night, he is quite the player' Thank you for being a part of our daily routine.
Sarah Dean

Colin Colehour [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Pretty interesting that you posted about a tv game show and 3 separate people create their first post praising about the tv game show. :)

JACK MARCUS [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

I HAVE SEEN HUNDREDS OF GAME SHOWS IN WATCHING THESE KIND OF PROGRAMS FOR 30 YEARS ,ON AND OFF,BUT I NEVER GET TIRED OF JEOPARDY!!!!!

AUTOFILL [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

I HAVE WATCHED AND LOVED JEOPARDY FOR 30 YEARS AND HOPE IT GOES ON FOREVER IT IS TERRIFIC!

Chris Murphy [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

I have watched Jeopardy for upteen years and will keep on watching it every week night God willing. Thanks Alex for your somewhat Canadian pronunciation of French words.

paul thornton [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

wheel of fortune could never compare

Anthony Gayton Sr. [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

Jeopardy is one of those games, I Love to play along with. I have to see which contestant is going to win, and see if I picked the right one to continue. I watch it daily. and yes I am a Wheel watcher, I'm glad they come on at different times ;)

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!