Google Blogoscoped

Forum

No Luv 4 Google  (View post)

Martin Wang [PersonRank 1]

Thursday, February 9, 2006
18 years ago

I will be with my lover. What the hell about others.

HAHA, I am kidding. I love Google, maybe like for ever!

pacificdave [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

sorry... but it's a lame site. what's worse.... I HATE PINK!

dpneal [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

No way am i gonna join in with this. it's just stupid. I might boycott msn or windows live for my whole life though ;)

Caleb E [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

It's interesting to note that they put themselves in a corner with this

http://studentsforafreetibet.org/article.php?id=800

those search engines suck. They're even pawning digg off as a search engine instead of a news site. And the reason is that the major ones all have the censorship.....

/pd [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

actually ""We don't censor anything" – Blake Rhodes of IceRocket" ?? like who is Blake ? I wonder what Mark cuban will do in a censorship scenario!!

Ryan [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

I'll give Google a valentine, especially after the chat feature in GMail!
----------
-Ryan
CyberNet Technology News

Hu Jintao [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

We're so in love with Larry and Sergey. Their thoughtful searches for "Tiananmen" brings up such pretty flowers and scenery. But dear Yahoo brings us bouquets of dissidents, all tied up and delivered straight to our concentration camps. It's so hard to decide who's sweeter!

Sweetly yours,

Hu Jintao
President
Chinese Communist Party

Manuel [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Hello, if I hear of chickens me badly the bird flu to have we of China get now the Chinese to have from the USA google gotten. Unfortunately neither of them gives a vaccine, unfortunate or for. I would like to mention still one the bird flu to have we soon in the grasp

Shaytan [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

As long as Google is just as equal (or less) than I am, I see no reason to "break up" with them. Another lame idea.

hai [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

i dont think we can chnge some thing baou Google

Yannick [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

If you want to boycott deserving people – why not hold off on paying your taxes for a few years – I think the Bush administration deserves to have NO MORE money to spend for a while. That would be a worthwhile boycott.

As far as Google is concerned, they are a business that offer the world service after service free of charge, not a charity organization.

Censorship is first and foremost an American problem. For example – I might be censored if I say F**k this s**t on the radio, TV, newspaper or this comment box.

Freedom of speech and censorship are problems we have to address as a country, as much as China. Before we go boycotting one of our own let's take a deep goo look at ourselves, and tell me the "No Love 4 Google" bunch, what have YOU done for the world today?

tenka.=] [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

i am a full tibetan, i feel quite outraged that a site i trusted would go against an innicent country as they did. so really all i have to say is that i will not be using there site, even tho it was there site which i used to find this forum.
HAHAHAHA well even though i am very young I still feel that Tibetans must take action. Lets not let freedom be over ruled by fear!!

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!